Residential Permit Application

Do You Need a Residential Standard Plan?

A Residential Standard Plan is required for individual lot construction. Disturbances over 1 acre require an NOI through DNREC. Disturbances over 5 acres (217,800 sq ft) require a Detailed Plan. If have any questions, please contact our office.

  • Residential Standard Plan Application – Less Than 1 Acre (fillable / print)
  • Residential Standard Plan Application – Greater Than 1 Acre (fillable / print)


Virginia Grimm


Virginia began working with the District in February 2023. Virginia works with our farmers on nutrient management planning, cover crop programs, and works with USDA-NRCS to implement federal programs. Virginia is a certified nutrient management planner.