Drainage Assistance

DNREC has established a central telephone number and email address to report drainage and stormwater concerns such as ​excess stormwater runoff, standing water, stream bank erosion, beaver dams, stormwater pond ​and tax ditch ​concerns, and more.

Several state and local agencies, including DNREC, DelDOT, conservation districts and municipal public works programs can help resolve drainage and flooding related problems.

Current Projects for Bid

Jacob Urian

Soil Conservationist